Opta will be collecting live, detailed data from every Formula One race taking place across the 2017 season.
Using our full complement of data, we provide the most compelling, robust and engaging suite of products that tell the unique story of every race.
Our Formula One data feeds provide an essential portfolio of live data to help keep your audiences up to date and informed throughout the season:
- Race Overview: Driver/lap info/pitstops/driver status,key race info and driver timings post-race.
- Free Practice and Qualifying Overview: Live free practice and qualification overview feed for a given race.
- Individual Driver Lap by Lap Specification: Live driver-by-driver feed, detailing each driver's key information per lap.
- Driver and Team Standings: Live standings feed updated throughout each Grand Prix and also cumulatively throughout the season.
- Race Schedule: Times/dates of each Grand Prix weekend.
- Grid File Specification: Key driver/race information and driver grid positions with qualifying timings.
- Driver/Teams Specification: Driver/team information with IDs, birth dates/nationalities and car information (engine etc.).
For further details see the link.
Our widget offering is the easiest way to host Opta content on your platform.
Our widget line-up for the Formula One season is as follows:
- Calendar: Full list of F1 races for a given season and covers past, present, and future races.
- Live Race: Live updated across a race weekend. This widget can also be produced post-session for free practice and qualifying sessions.
- Profile: Fact card for a given driver/team.
- Standings: Ordered table for drivers or constructors championship.
For further informaton click here.