Powering live presentation graphics
Opta's XML data feeds can be used to power your on-screen presentation graphics before, during and after a game, offering your viewers new and advanced data insights. Our XML formatted data ranges from simple cards, goals and scorelines, through to in-depth player stats and positional data.
Integrated with third party software
To make this process easier we have established successful partnerships with a number of key providers in the industry, including Hego, Alston Elliot and RT Software.
A stunning range of graphical insights
The types of insight we can provide include the following:
- Player touch maps: plot the location of touches on the virtual pitch
- Penalty placement: plot the location of previous penalties by a player or team
- Team attack locations: do teams attack predominantly through the middle or on the wings?
- Team average formations: plot the average position of players on the virtual pitch
- Goal and shot arrows: show the location of goals and shots
- Fouls won/Fouls conceded: plot fouls won or fouls conceded to show trends
- Tackle markers: plot where tackles by a certain player or team take place
- Passing and crossing arrows, including assists: analyse whether the majority of a team's goals come from one area of the pitch
- Passes between two players: show how two specific players link up